- Identification and tracking of suspects/criminals in a crowded and uncontrolled environment
- Detection of suspicious behaviors (e.g. man-down/ fighting, loitering, running, crowd gatherings/ formation etc.).
- Be able to link different events from large number of cameras and to provide full picture and event association for immediate actions.
- Immediate Alert for people who wear masks, helmets when entering specific areas (e.g. the money exchangers or near an ATM)
- Generate an alert for incidents like gun shots, serious car accidents and screaming sounds.
- Surveillance system health check to prevent camera tampering or sabotage
- Prevent over crowding
- Detect Slips and falls
- Smoke and Fire Detection for outdoor environment
- Law Enforcement
- Detect Vehicle speeding
- Prevent illegal parking for all kinds of vehicles or for specific vehicles
- Prevent Vehicles that cross the line at the traffic lights when the light is red
- Automate enforcement and ticketing process for any vehicles
- Prevent sellers, ad posting, graffiti and vandalism
- The use of a counting system to understand the traffic flows and distribution of people/vehicles at different times of the day.